Chinchilla Christian School is committed to providing a balanced education for the development of the whole person. This is accomplished by creating a learning environment that supports the development of each student in the academic, spiritual, social, personal and sporting aspects of their life. We recognise and promote the concept that learning is a partnership involving students, parents, teachers and the community.
VISION, MISSION AND VALUES STATEMENTS:
“Our Vision is to grow, educate and inspire students to be the light of the world, giving glory to our Father in Heaven.”
“To shine as a vital, caring community, providing quality Christ-centred education, nurturing students towards a life of discipleship and service.”
To the glory of God and in total dependence on Him we value …..
- The Lordship of Christ over all creation and the responsibility we have to take care of it.
- The God-ordained role of parents in the raising of their children.
- A school community where parents, students, staff and association members empower and support one another in their roles.
- Prayerfulness and effective communication.
- Teaching of quality programs that enable students to achieve their God-given potential.
- Enabling the staff to teach from Biblical perspectives.
- The uniqueness of each student.
- Equipping students to become like Christ; to act in service to others and share God’s life and hope in the world.
- Faithfulness and excellence in everything.
Social Climate of the School:
The Chinchilla Christian School is a small, but growing, close knit community. We encourage parents to participate in their children's learning and to be active participants in school events. This is demonstrated by the number of volunteers and parents who are involved in a vast variety of everyday and special events which occur regularly at the school.